watch Pizza Rolls Recipe, this awesome recipe Pizza Rolls Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pizza Rolls Recipe
recipe information Pizza Rolls Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEasy homemade pizza rolls recipe. These pizza rolls are so soft and flavorful. You can fill them with olives, pepperoni or other topping that you like.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Pizza-Rolls-Recipe
White Pizza: http://bit.ly/PizzaBiancaRecipe
Darlic Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: http://bit.ly/AglioEOlio
Sloppy Joes: http://bit.ly/SloppyJoeRecipe
crispy roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 cups (500g) flour
1 tablespoon instant-dry yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1½ teaspoon salt
1¼ cups (300 ml) water
2 tablespoons (30g) melted butter
13 oz (370g) tomato sauce
13 oz (370g) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon oregano
Olives/peperoni/extra cheese for topping
1 egg for brushing
1. In a bowl of a stand mixer, mix flour yeast and sugar. Add salt, melted butter and water and knead for 6-8 minutes.
2. Grease the bowl with oil. Place the dough in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
3. On a floured work surface Roll the dough into rectangle.
4. Spread tomato sauce, crushed garlic and sprinkle oregano. Then sprinkle mozzarella and olives (optional). Leave about 2 cm uncovered on the edges.
5. gently roll the dough into a log. Slice into 12 equal pieces. Place the rolls in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
7. Brush the rolls with beaten egg. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links