watch Salmon and Broccoli Quiche Recipe, this awesome recipe Salmon and Broccoli Quiche Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Salmon and Broccoli Quiche Recipe
recipe information Salmon and Broccoli Quiche Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesSalmon and broccoli quiche – there is nothing better than homemade quiche. In this recipe it is not regular quiche but super rich and delicious quiche with salmon and broccoli. Perfect recipe for holidays, birthdays and parties.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Salmon-and-Broccoli-Quiche-Recipe
More Recipes You May Like:
Spinach Quiche: http://bit.ly/SpinachQuicheRecipe
Pizza Quiche: http://bit.ly/PizzaQuicheTCF
Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: http://bit.ly/LemonButterSalmon
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells: http://bit.ly/SpinachPastaShells
Cheesy Eggplant Roll-Ups: http://bit.ly/EggplantRollatiniTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
2¼ cups (280g) flour
3/4 cup (170g) cold butter, cubed
1 teaspoon salt
4-6 tablespoons cold water
For the filling:
5oz (140g) salmon fillet, boneless and skinless (or leftover cooked salmon)
2oz (60g) broccoli, cut into small chunks
2oz (60g) Mozzarella
1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a food processor process flour, salt and cold cubed butter. process until crumbs are formed. Add cold water, process until dough is formed. Do not over mix.
2. Transfer the dough to a work surface, pat into a ball and flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile make the filling: in a large bowl beat eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper and oregano. Set aside. Cut the salmon into small cubes, season with salt and pepper, fry in olive oil until fully cooked, transfer to a paper towel to drain. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured board. Lightly dust the top of the dough. Roll until the dough is about 1/8 inch thick. Transfer the dough to a 9-10-inch (24-25cm) pie pan. evenly press the pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of your pan. Trim off the excess dough off the top of the pan. Gently pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork. Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
6. blind baking: line a parchment paper over the dough. Fill with dry beans, rice or pie weights. Bake for 15 min. Remove the weights and the parchment paper. Return to oven for another 10 minutes or until crust is slightly golden. Remove from oven.
7. Spread cubed salmon and broccoli. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Pour the eggs and cream mixture.
8. Bake until golden brown and set, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.