watch Jerusalem Bagel Recipe, this awesome recipe Jerusalem Bagel Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Jerusalem Bagel Recipe
recipe information Jerusalem Bagel Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesAmazing Jerusalem sesame bagels recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Jerusalem-Bagels-Recipe
More Bread Recipes:
Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/ChallahTCF
Pita Bread: http://bit.ly/PitaBreadRecipe
Garlic Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
More Middle Eastern Recipes:
Stuffed Onions: http://bit.ly/StuffedOnionsRecipe
Stuffed Grape Leaves: http://bit.ly/DolmaRecipe
Eggplant and Meat Cake: http://bit.ly/EggplantMeatCake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 cups (500g) all-purpose flour
1 tbsp active dry yeast
1 tbsp salt
3 tbsp sugar
1½ cups (360 ml) warm water
3 tbsp olive oil
1.25 cups (187g) sesame seeds
1. Put flour, yeast and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix and add salt and water.
2. With dough hook attachment knead the dough for 6-7 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Place in an oiled bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or a damp kitchen towel, let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
3. When the dough has risen, punch it down and turn it out onto a lightly floured countertop. Divide into 6 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball. Dig your thumbs into the center to create a hole and stretch the dough outward to create an oval ring.
4. Dip the bagels in cold water then dip coat with sesame seeds. Place the bagels on a try lined with parchments paper. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 190C (375F).
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Until golden brown.
• Serve with extra virgin olive oil and zaatar.