watch Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites Recipe, this awesome recipe Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites Recipe
recipe information Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese chocolate covered cheesecake bites are very rich, creamy and decadent. They are pretty easy to make and they are perfect for any occasion. Follow this recipe to learn how to make cheesecake bites.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Chocolate-Covered-Cheesecake-Bites-Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
Lemon Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/LemonCCBars
Oreo Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/OreoCheesecakeBar
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
Makes about 24 bars
For the crust:
140g (5oz) Graham crackers/biscuits
75g (5 Tbsp) Butter, melted
3 tablespoons (20g) Ground almond
For the filing:
2½ cups (560g) Cream cheese
2/3 cup (160g) Sour cream
1/4 cup (60ml) Heavy cream
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
For the chocolate glaze:
400g (14g) Dark chocolate
2½ tablespoons (35g) Coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush cookies to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add vanilla extract, sour cream, heavy cream and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
4. Pour over the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool to room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Release the cheesecake from the pan, trim the edges (optional), cut into 24 squares or bars. Freeze while making the chocolate glaze.
6. Prepare the chocolate glaze: chop the chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl, and coconut oil and set over a pot with simmering water (double boiler). Melt completely.
7. Dip cheesecake bars, one at the time, in the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip off and place on a parchment paper.
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
• Make sure you are dripping off excess chocolate from the bars when you are dipping them, otherwise the chocolate layer will be to thick.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes