watch Raspberry Oatmeal Squares Recipe How to Make Raspberry Oatmeal Bars, this awesome recipe Raspberry Oatmeal Squares Recipe How to Make Raspberry Oatmeal Bars in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Raspberry Oatmeal Squares Recipe How to Make Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
recipe information Raspberry Oatmeal Squares Recipe How to Make Raspberry Oatmeal Bars, in section Worldwide RecipesAnother quick and easy dessert for oatmeal lovers. These raspberry oatmeal bars are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You can prepare this recipe with fresh or frozen raspberries. And the most important part: to make these delicious raspberry oatmeal squares you need only few basic ingredients.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Raspberry-Oatmeal-Squares-Recipe
More Oatmeal Dessert Recipes:
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/BananaOatmealCakeYT
Apple Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/AppleOatsMuffinTCF
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crumble:
1 cup (125g) All-purpose flour
1½ cups (135g) Rolled oats
1/2 cup (100g) Light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon *optional
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
For the raspberry filling:
300g (10.5oz) Raspberries, fresh or frozen
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
2 tablespoons (25g) Sugar
2 tablespoons (15g) Cornstarch
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line a 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with a strip of parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Make the crumble: In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, salt, brown sugar and baking soda. Add the butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Make the filling: in a large bowl mix raspberries, lemon zest, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract. Set aside.
4. Press 2/3 of the crumble mixture into the bottom of the baking pan. Spread the filling over the base, Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely, then refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: