watch Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls Recipe, this awesome recipe Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls Recipe
recipe information Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make loaded cheesy Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls. Easy to make, crispy and cheesy snack.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Cheese-Stuffed-Mashed-Potato-Balls-Recipe
More Potato Recipes:
Potato Latkes (fritters): http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Support The Cooking Foodie! Check out my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheCookingFoodie - you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff! Help me to continue to provide quality content for you :)
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 20-22 balls
3 large potatoes
2 medium eggs
1/4 bunch parsley or green onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
Cheddar cheese, cubed
1/2 cup (60g) flour
1 cup (110g) breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
1. In a large pot of salted water boil potatoes until tender.
2. Peel the potatoes, mash and let cool.
3. Add beaten eggs, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and chopped parsley. Mix until combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon of potato mixture and flatten on your hand, place 1 cube of cheddar cheese in the center, wrap the potato mixture around the cheese and shape into ball.
5. Prepare 3 separate balls: 1 with flour, 1 with beaten eggs, 1 with breadcrumbs. Coat the potato ball in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs
6. In a medium pan heat vegetable oil to 360F (180C). fry potato balls in small batches for about 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
7. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Serve warm.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick pan: http://amzn.to/2sHzDqe
*some links provided above are affiliate links