watch Chocolate Salami Recipe How to Make Chocolate Salami Dessert, this awesome recipe Chocolate Salami Recipe How to Make Chocolate Salami Dessert in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Salami Recipe How to Make Chocolate Salami Dessert
recipe information Chocolate Salami Recipe How to Make Chocolate Salami Dessert, in section Worldwide RecipesChocolate salami - another easy and delicious dessert for Christmas (or any other occasion). This beautiful and original no-bake dessert is popular in many countries, apically in Italy (salame al cioccolato). It is look like sausage but behind this "sausage" hiding very tasty dessert.
Printable Version:: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Chocolate-Salami-Recipe
More No-Bake Desserts:
No-Bake Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
White Chocolate Fudge: http://bit.ly/WhiteChocolateFudge
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
Brigadeiro (Brazilian Truffles): http://bit.ly/BrigadeiroTCF
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
My favorite kitchen equipment:
MAKES 2 "sausages"
7oz (200g) cookies/biscuits/biscotti
9oz (250g) dark chocolate
6 tablespoons (90g) butter, unsalted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
3.5oz (100g) pistachios, toasted
2-3 tablespoons liquor/coffee *optional
Powdered sugar for coating
1. Crush the biscuits
2. Melt chocolate and butter over double boiler, until completely smooth. Remove from heat and add alcohol or coffee (optional), milk, vanilla extract, crushed cookies, pistachios, salt and mix until combined.
3. Spread half the mixture onto plastic wrap and shape it into a log. Roll the plastic wrap and twist the ends to seal. Roll back and forth few times to make the log evenly round. Repeat with remaining mixture.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours until firm.
5. Remove the plastic wrap, dust with powdered sugar from all sides (or roll in powdered sugar). Brush off excess sugar.
6. To give it an authentic salami look Wrap it up in kitchen twine.
• Instead of pistachios you can use almond/ pecans/hazelnut or any other nuts that you like.
• Keep refrigerated.
• For extra flavor you can add any liquor that you like or brewed coffee. But it is optional.
• If you are not using coffee or liquor, use the same amount of milk instead.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!