watch How to Make Tuna Patties HIGH PROTEIN Tuna cakes Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Tuna Patties HIGH PROTEIN Tuna cakes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Tuna Patties HIGH PROTEIN Tuna cakes Recipe
recipe information How to Make Tuna Patties HIGH PROTEIN Tuna cakes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesHealthy and HIGH PROTEIN tuna and oatmeal patties (tuna cakes) recipe. Really easy to make, good for lunch, breakfast, snack or after workout.
If you looking food good canned tuna recipes, this recipe is for you.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Tuna-Patties-Recipe
MORE HEALTHY RECIPES:
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: https://goo.gl/UHx1W5
Shrimp Cauliflower Rice: http://bit.ly/ShrimpCauliflowerRice
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: https://goo.gl/SdyHNi
Nicoise Salad: http://bit.ly/NicoiseSaladTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 9 medium patties
2 cans (280g) tuna
1 cup (90) rolled oats
1/2 large onion
2 garlic cloves
1/4 bunch chives
1/4 bunch parsley
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp chili flakes or black pepper
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Drain the oil (or water) from tuna cans. place in a large bowl.
2. Finely chop onion, chive and parsley. Crush garlic. Add to the bowl.
3. Place the oats into a food processor and process for 2 minutes. Add the oat flour to the bowl.
4. Add salt and chili flakes or black pepper. mix well.
5. In a small bowl beat eggs and add to the tuna mixture. Stir until well combined. Shape into patties.
6. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes from each side. Or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: