watch Healthy Seed Crackers Recipe Gluten free Low Carb and Vegan, this awesome recipe Healthy Seed Crackers Recipe Gluten free Low Carb and Vegan in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Healthy Seed Crackers Recipe Gluten free Low Carb and Vegan
recipe information Healthy Seed Crackers Recipe Gluten free Low Carb and Vegan, in section Worldwide RecipesThese healthy seed crackers are so healthy, delicious and addictive! They are very easy to make, it takes only 5 minutes of work. These multi seed crackers are vegan, gluten free (no flour), low carb and keto! They are perfect as healthy snack, or as a snack with a cup of coffee or tea.
Full written recipe + tips how to make the best crackers: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Seed-Crackers-Recipe--Gluten-free-Low-Carb-and-Vegan
More Healthy Recipes:
Healthy Chickpea Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Hb260Ytuw
Oatmeal Energy Balls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoWTjUl9t4Y
Healthy Oatmeal Bars (Vegan): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVHBo3YdrYk
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies - 3 Delicious Ways: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xkpHye6H_E
Homemade Granola: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fWLeFWBaA
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
1 cup (150g) Flax seeds
1/3 cup (40g) Pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup (48g) Sesame seeds
1/3 cup (45g) Sunflower seeds
1/3 cup (53g) Chia seeds
3/4 teaspoon Salt
Pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon Thyme/oregano
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Parsley powder
1 1/3 cups (300ml) Water
1. In a large bowl, mix all the seeds with the seasoning. Add water, mix, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. The mixture will thicken and become gooey/gel-like in consistency. This is your cracker dough.
3. Preheat oven to 250F (120C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone pastry mat.
4. Spread the mixture over the tray, then, using a knife, score the mixture into evenly sized rectangles.
5. Bake the crackers until browned and firm to touch, about 1½ hours.
6. Allow to cool and break apart.
Equipment I used in this video:
Pro Silicone Pastry Mat: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/all-products/products/pro-silicone-pastry-mat
Measuring Cups an Spoons in Rose Gold: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/all-products/products/copper-measuring-cups-set-of-8
Angled Cake Spatula: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/cooking-tools/products/angled-cake-spatula-1
- Worldwide Recipes