watch How to Make Matcha Crepe Cake Matcha Mille Crepe Cake recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Matcha Crepe Cake Matcha Mille Crepe Cake recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Matcha Crepe Cake Matcha Mille Crepe Cake recipe
recipe information How to Make Matcha Crepe Cake Matcha Mille Crepe Cake recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesAmazing matcha mille crepe cake with 15 layers of green tea matcha crepes. Between the crepes there is amazing mascarpone cream. you must try this delicius cake!
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Matcha-Crepe-Cake-Recipe
MORE DESSERT RECIPES:
Matcha Tiramisu: http://bit.ly/MatchaTiramisuTCF
Strawberry and Cream Dessert: http://bit.ly/StrawberryNcream
Chocolate Souffle: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSouffleTCF
Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
Numer Shaped Birthday Ckae: http://bit.ly/NumbersCake
For the crepes:
2 tbsp (10g) matcha powder (you can buy it here: http://amzn.to/2xRnQmB)
2 cups (250g) flour
2 2/3 cups (640) milk
3.5 tbsp (50g) melted butter
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the filling:
1.5 cups (360ml) heavy cream
Cups (250g) mascarpone cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
1 tbsp (5g) matcha powder (you can buy it here: http://amzn.to/2xRnQmB)
1. In a large bowl beat eggs. Add milk, butter, vanilla extract and mix well.
2. In other bowl sift flour and matcha. add sugar and stir.
3. Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture. Mix until well incorporated. Pour the batter through a sieve to get very smooth mixture. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Lightly coat an 8-inch (20cm) crepe pan with butter or with cooking spray. Heat the pan over low-medium. Pour about 3 tablespoons batter into center and swirl to cover the bottom of the pan. Fry about 1 minute. Flip the crepe and fry 30-45 seconds more. Repeat with remaining batter. Should make about 15 crepes. Let cool completely.
5. Trim off the edges of the crepes by running a knife around the edge of an upside-down plate so that all the crepes are even in size.
6. Make the filling: in a mixing bowl place cream, sift in match powder and sugar. Whip to soft picks. Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone until well combined.
7. Assemble the cake: Place a crepe onto a cake board or serving plate. Line some papers under the crepe to keep the board clean while you decorate the cake.
8. Spread 2-3 tablespoons filling onto the crepe, then place another crepe on top. Repeat with all the crepes. Chill the cake in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
9. Before serving, dust matcha powder on top of the cake.
cake stand: http://amzn.to/2gTD9FH
Stand mixer: http://amzn.to/2zC9SXJ
*SOME links provided above are affiliate links