watch Chicken Oatmeal Meatballs Easy and Healthy Recipe, this awesome recipe Chicken Oatmeal Meatballs Easy and Healthy Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chicken Oatmeal Meatballs Easy and Healthy Recipe
recipe information Chicken Oatmeal Meatballs Easy and Healthy Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese chicken oatmeal meatballs are healthy, easy to make and very delicious. This recipe is also high protein and good as post workout meal. These chicken patties can be fried, baked or cook in your favorite sauce. Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make the perfect chicken cakes.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More healthy recipes:
Tuna Oatmeal Patties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8QLuWGmNI
Healthy Cauliflower Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fgpTGGMLm4
Healthy Tuna & Quinoa Patties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVcqKXkdZTU
Nicoise Salad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riszcI7BQvE
Chicken Cauliflower Rice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgEvfZ9jMA8
Makes about 24 meatballs
1½ pounds (675g) Ground chicken
1 carrot, grated
1 onion, chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon Ginger paste, optional
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3/4 cup (70g) Quick oats
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Paprika
1/4 bunch Parsley, chopped
Olive oil for frying
1. Place ground chicken in a large bowl. Add chopped onion, chopped parsley, grated carrot, crushed garlic, ginger paste, soy sauce, egg, oats and spices. Mix until well combined.
2. Shape into small balls. In a pam or skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook chicken meatballs for 4-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove meatballs from oil and transfer to a paper towel to drain.
3. Second option: preheat oven to 350F (175C). place meatballs on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spray each meatball with cooking oil. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden.
4. Serve with fresh salad and your favourite dipping sauce.
• These meatballs can be fried, baked and also can be cooked in your favorite sauce.
• In this recipe you can use quick oats or oat flour.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes