watch Mushroom and Chestnut Soup Recipe, this awesome recipe Mushroom and Chestnut Soup Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Mushroom and Chestnut Soup Recipe
recipe information Mushroom and Chestnut Soup Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis mushroom and chestnut soup is creamy, rich and so delicious! The combination of flavors is ideal for winter, and the result is an amazing and comforting soup. This mushroom & and chestnut soup can be vegan if you replace the butter with olive oil. Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make creamy mushroom and chestnut soup.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Soup Recipes:
Cream of Mushroom Soup: http://bit.ly/MushroomSoupTCF
Pumpkin Soup Recipe: http://bit.ly/PumpkinSoupTCF
Broccoli Soup Recipe: http://bit.ly/BroccoliSoupRecipe
Creamy Cauliflower Soup: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerSoupRec
1 pound (450g) Mushrooms of your choice, roughly chopped
9 oz (250g) Chestnuts, peeled roasted vacuum-packed chestnuts
1 large Onion
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 medium potatoes
2 tablespoons Butter
2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
8-10 springs Thyme
5 cups (1.25L) vegetable stock/water
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Cumin
1. In a large pot, met butter and olive oil, add chopped onion and sauté for 6-7 minutes, until golden.
2. Add garlic, thyme and mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are softened, about 10 minutes. Add chestnuts and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add chopped potatoes, pour in the stalk, season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and blend the soup until smooth, using a hand blender.
5. Return to heat and simmer for 5 minutes more. Add cumin and stir. Check the seasoning and add more salt/pepper if needed.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes