watch Chicken Burrito Recipe, this awesome recipe Chicken Burrito Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chicken Burrito Recipe
recipe information Chicken Burrito Recipe, in section Worldwide Recipes
Learn how to make the best chicken burrito at home. This chicken burrito recipe is easy to make, you can make the burritos with leftover rice and leftover chicken. So if you are looking for easy meal that everybody loves, give this Mexican burrito a try!
Full recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Other recipes you may like:
Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQPYxpRAE8
Shepherd's Pie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3EYQARJkLk
Mac and Cheese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxVZuuxxXxk
6 Flour tortillas, large
2 Chicken breast/thighs, skinless and boneless
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Black pepper
1 teaspoon Oregano
1 teaspoon Cumin
3 Garlic cloves, crushed
1 Large onion, chopped
1 Bell pepper, chopped
1 can (15.5oz/439g) Black beans
Cheese of your choice
Oil for cooking the chicken
1. Prepare the chicken: In a small bowl mix salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin and oregano. Set aside. Place chicken breast in a large bowl, sprinkle seasoning mixture, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil and toss to coat.
2. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add chicken breast/thighs and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until fully cooked.
3. In the same pan, sauté onion for 5 minutes, add garlic and chopped bell pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes more. Add beans, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Assembly: place the tortilla on your working surface, first layer the rice, then place the bean mixture, then place some chicken chunks, then chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, then coriander leaves and eventually sprinkle some shredded cheese. Fold the sides of tortilla and roll.
5. Now you can serve it like this or:
a. Toast the burritos on a dry pan.
b. Wrap the burrito tightly with foil and bake in preheated 350F (180C) oven for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve with homemade guacamole.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: