watch How to Make Baked Zucchini Fries, this awesome recipe How to Make Baked Zucchini Fries in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Baked Zucchini Fries
recipe information How to Make Baked Zucchini Fries, in section Worldwide RecipesBest ever oven baked zucchini fries recipe. Quick and easy appetizer or side dish that you can make every weekend.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Baked-Zucchini-Fries-Recipe
More Appetizers and Side Dishes:
Crispy Fried Eggplant: http://bit.ly/FriedEggplant
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
Onion Fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1.5 cups (160g) breadcrumbs
1/2 cup (50g) grated parmesan
1/2 cup (65g) flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425F (220C). line a baking pan with parchment paper/aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Prepare 3 bowls, in one bowl beat eggs, in the second bowl put flour, in the third bowl stir bread crumbs with parmesan and seasoning.
3. Trim zucchini ends, slice in half crosswise, then cut in half lengthwise, and then cut into 3-4 sticks, about 1/4-inch thick.
4. Working in batches, toss zucchinis in flour until evenly coated, dip in beaten eggs, transfer to breadcrumb mixture and toss to coat. Repeat.
5. Place the zucchinis on the prepared baking tray. Spray with cooking spray or drizzle some olive oil.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Bake until flipping halfway through.