watch Crispy Roasted Potatoes Recipe, this awesome recipe Crispy Roasted Potatoes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Crispy Roasted Potatoes Recipe
recipe information Crispy Roasted Potatoes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best crispy roasted potatos. Amzing potato dish flavored with butter, olive oil and thyme. These thinly sliced potatoes are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside.
This recipe inspired by Martha Stewart/Everyday Food.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Crispy-Roasted-Potatoes-Recipe
More Easy Recipes:
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
Onion Latkes: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
Salmon Patties: http://bit.ly/SalmonCakesRecipe
Cabbage Patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Spinach and cheese Quiche: http://bit.ly/SpinachQuicheRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2 kg (4.4 pounds) potatoes
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons melted butter
5-6 thyme springs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 190C (375F).
2. In a small bowl combine melted butter and olive oil.
3. Peel the potatoes. Then with a sharp knife or mandoline, slice potatoes very thinly crosswise.
4. Brush bottom of a large round baking dish and arrange potato slices vertically. brush the potatoes with 2/3 of the butter mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 60-75 minutes. Add thyme springs and brush with the remaining butter. Bake until potatoes are cooked through and crispy on top, about 30 minutes more.