watch Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe, this awesome recipe Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe
recipe information Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese lemon cheesecake bars are so creamy, so rich and lemony. Easy and refreshing dessert that you must try! If you are a lemon dessert lover, you need to learn how to make lemon cheesecake.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Lemon-Cheesecake-Bars-Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
Oreo Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/OreoCheesecakeBar
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocoBerryCheesecake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
200g (7oz) Graham crackers/biscuits
90g (6 Tbsp) Butter, melted
For the filling:
2½ cups (560g) Cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup (160g) Sour cream
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 cup (200g) Sugar
For the lemon curd topping:
1/4 cup (60ml) Lemon juice
1/2 cup (120ml) water
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
2 tablespoons (15g) Cornstarch
2 Egg yolks
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons (30g) Butter
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream, beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
4. Pour over the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool to room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Make the topping: in a small saucepan place sugar, cornstarch, salt and mix. Stir in water and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. In a medium bowl whisk egg yolks, gradually whisk in 1/2 cup of hot sugar mixture. Whisk egg yolk mixture back into the saucepan. Bring to a boil and continue to cook while stirring constantly until thick. Remove from heat. Stir in butter, lemon zest. Let cool slightly.
6. Pour lemon curd over the cheesecake, spread evenly, refrigerate for one hour.
7. Release from the pan, trim the edges (optional), cut into bars, decorate with mint leaves and serve.