watch Cacio e Pepe Recipe, this awesome recipe Cacio e Pepe Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cacio e Pepe Recipe
recipe information Cacio e Pepe Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesCacio e Pepe – traditional Roman pasta dish. Cacio e Pepe means “cheese and pepper”. This classic Italian pasta requires only 4 ingredients and 20 minutes of work. The result is amazing: creamy, cheesy and rich pasta!
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More pasta recipes:
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTqq_o6FSI
One Pot Pasta with Tomato Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svk1SwdL1eg
Pesto Pasta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7BlAvh_e6U
Creamy Mushroom Pasta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfgWufS9FSw
200g (7oz) pecorino cheese
1 tablespoon peppercorns
300g (10.5oz) Pasta
1. Fill a large pot with about 3L water. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile grate the cheese and place in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
3. Toast the peppercorns on a dry pan for about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a mortar and pestle and crush.
4. When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook 3 minutes less than on the package instructions.
5. When pasta is cooked for 5 minutes, place crushed pepper back into the dry pan, add abbot ½ cup of pasta water and cook. At this stage you also need to prepare cheese paste: to the bowl with the grated pecorino, add 1/2 cup of pasta water and stir until smooth paste forms. Set aside.
6. Add the pasta to the pan, then add about 1/2 of pasta water and mix. Cook the pasta this way for 2-3 minutes, add more pasta water as needed.
7. Turn the heat off, add the cheese paste and cook, stirring and tossing until all the cheese is melted, combined and creamy.
8. Serve immediately!
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes