watch Beetroot Challah Bread Recipe, this awesome recipe Beetroot Challah Bread Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Beetroot Challah Bread Recipe
recipe information Beetroot Challah Bread Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesSoft, sweet, red, beet root challah bread recipe. Really easy recipe for homemade challah bread including tutorial how to braid Challah bread. Surprise your friends and family with this beautiful colorful bread loaf.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Beetroot-Challah-Bread-Recipe
More Bread Recipes:
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicChallahBread
Flat Bread filled with green onion: http://bit.ly/FilledFlatBread
Homemade Pita Bread: http://bit.ly/PitaBreadRecipe
Garlic Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
Caramelized Onion Bread: http://bit.ly/CaramelizedOnionBread
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 cups (500g) all-purpose Flour
1 tablespoon (10g) Instant dry yeast
1/4 cup (60ml) Vegetable oil
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1 teaspoon (6g) salt
1 medium-large Beetroot (200-250g)
1/2 cup (120ml) water
1 Egg + 1 tbsp oil for brushing
1. Peel beets and place in the food processor or blender, add 1/2 cup water and process until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, place flour, yeast, sugar, salt and mix. Make a well in the center and add egg, oil and beet puree. Knead the dough on low speed. If the dough too dry and 1-2 tablespoons water, if the dough too sticky, add 1-2 tablespoons flour. knead the dough for 6-8 minutes. The dough should be soft and smooth.
3. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, place in a warm place and let rise for 1 hour. Until doubled in size.
4. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a long rope roughly 1-inch thick. If the ropes shrink as you try to roll them, let them rest for 5 minutes to relax the gluten and then try again.
5. Braid the challah as described in the video. Place braid challah on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover and let rise for 40-60 minutes
6. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
7. Gently brush with beaten egg and oil. Sprinkle sesame seeds (optional).
8.Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
If you like my recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!