watch Easy No-Bake Sour Cream Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Easy No-Bake Sour Cream Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy No-Bake Sour Cream Cake Recipe
recipe information Easy No-Bake Sour Cream Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis no-bake sour cream cake is so rich and heavenly delicious. The cake is super easy to make; the crust and topping are made with cookie crumbs, the filling is made with sour cream custard. This amazing cake is perfect for birthdays, parties, holidays and weekends.
Full printable recipe and tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More recipe you may like:
Classic Lemon Tart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-O7OKXT3Q
Red Velvet Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGE-RfP6KRE
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
Oreo Layered Pudding Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-FgZB7B9eo
Apple Semolina Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8FWecrcH70
For the crust:
350g (12.34oz) Chocolate biscuits
130g (4.6oz) Butter, melted
For the filling:
2¼ cups (520g) Sour cream
1 cup (200g) Sugar
4 tablespoons (30g) Cornstarch
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
100g (3.5oz) Butter
1. Make the crust: in a food processor or in a Ziploc bag, crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix until combined.
2. Reserve 1/3 of the crumbs for later. Press the 2/3 of the crumbs into the bottom and up to the sides of a 8-inch (20cm) cake ring or a springform pan.
3. Make the cream: in a small saucepan whisk eggs, sugar and corn-starch. Whisk until smooth. Add sour cream and whisk until combined and smooth.
4. Place the saucepan over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly for about 5-7 minutes, until thickens, make sure you are scraping the bottom and sides of the pan. Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla extract, stir until incorporated.
5. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Pour over the crust and spread evenly. Spread the remaining 1/3 of the crumbs on top.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Recipe inspired by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31O8tC7-4DM
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes