watch Crispy Smashed Potatoes Recipe, this awesome recipe Crispy Smashed Potatoes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Crispy Smashed Potatoes Recipe
recipe information Crispy Smashed Potatoes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best crispy smashed potatoes. Quick and easy recipe for a great appetizer.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Crispy-Smashed-Potatoes-Recipe
More Crispy Recipes:
Onion Rings: http://bit.ly/OnionRingsTCF
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Crispy Fried Eggplants: http://bit.ly/FriedEggplant
Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls: http://bit.ly/MashedPotatoBalls
Potato Fritters: http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Zucchini Fritters: http://bit.ly/ZucchiniFrittersRec
My favorite kitchen equipment:
12 small potatoes
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, reduce the heat to medium and cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Drain and let dry.
2. Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
3. Place the potatoes on a baking tray. Use a potato masher, fork or a bottom of a glass to smash the potatoes.
4. Drizzle some olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.