watch Lotus Biscoff Ice Cream Recipe, this awesome recipe Lotus Biscoff Ice Cream Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Lotus Biscoff Ice Cream Recipe
recipe information Lotus Biscoff Ice Cream Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make homemade Lotus Biscoff ice cream with just 4 basic ingredients. This ice cream recipe is eggless, doesn’t requires any ice cream machine or churn and it takes only 5 minutes to make it. If you are a fan of Lotus Biscoff cookies, you are going to love this amazing ice cream with cookie butter and cookie chunk inside.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Ice cream recipes:
Homemade Oreo Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Z1z3shZRk
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsLIcl7sW4
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoWwoj35s38
2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
3/4 cup (225g) Sweetened condensed milk
1 cup (250g) Lotus Biscoff cookie butter
10-12 Crushed Lotus Biscoff cookies (optional)
1. Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
2. Heat the cookie butter in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, until a bit liquid.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk, cookie butter and beat on low speed until incorporated.
4. Add crush cookies and gently fold.
5. Transfer into a container/dish, top with extra crushed cookies and freeze for least 6 hours.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes