watch Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe, this awesome recipe Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe
recipe information Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Meatballs-in-Tomato-Sauce-Recipe
More Dinner Recipes:
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Greek Moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
Meat Borek: http://bit.ly/MeatBorekRecipe
Salmon Patties: http://bit.ly/SalmonCakesRecipe
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio: http://bit.ly/AglioEOlio
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the meatballs:
600g (21.16 oz) minced beef
1/3 bunch parsley
1/3 cup (42g) dry bread crumbs
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
For the sauce:
1 large onion
3 garlic cloves
1/2 red chili pepper (optional)
600g (oz) tomato sauce
3 tablespoons tomato sauce
600 ml water
7-8 basil leaves
Salt & pepper for taste*
1 tablespoon sugar?
1. Finely chop onion and parsley. Crush garlic cloves. In a large bowl place the beef, chopped onion, parsley, crushed garlic, egg, bread crumbs and seasoning. Mix well with your hands until all combined.
2. Form into balls. In a large pan heat oil over medium heat. Fry the meatballs for about 1 minute for each side until lightly brown and remove from the pan.
3. For the sauce: chop onion, slice garlic cloves, chili pepper and basil.
4. In the same pan sauté onion for 4-5 minutes. Add sliced garlic and chili, sauté for 3-4 minutes more. Add tomato sauce, fill the empty tins of the tomato sauce with water (about 600 ml) and pour into the pan, add tomato paste, basil leaves, season with salt, pepper, paprika and stir.
5. Bring to sauce to a boil, transfer the browned meatballs to the sauce, reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for about 30-40 minutes. Serve.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: