watch Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe How to Make Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, this awesome recipe Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe How to Make Molten Chocolate Lava Cake in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe How to Make Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
recipe information Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe How to Make Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, in section Worldwide RecipesFollow this recipe to learn how to make chocolate lava cake. This molten chocolate lava cake is rich and fudgy with molten chocolate in the center. This dessert is perfect for Valentin’s day, birthdays and holidays. This chocolate fondant recipe is much easier to make then you may think. You need just a few basic ingredients and few minutes of work.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Chocolate Recipes:
Classic Chocolate Cake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCakeTCF
Chocolate Fudge Cake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateFudgeCakeTCF
Italian Hot Chocolate: http://bit.ly/ItalianHotChocolateYT
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake:
Chocolate Cupcakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCupcakesYT
Chocolate Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
FOLLOW ME: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecookingfoodie/
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Butter four 6oz moulds or ramekins, dust with cocoa powder and place in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
2. Chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl, add butter. Set the bowl over a double boiler (pot with simmering water). Melt the chocolate. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
3. In a separate bowl whisk eggs, sugar and salt, until light, pale and thick. Sift in flour and whisk until incorporated. Gradually pour in melted chocolate and stir until combined.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared moulds.
5. Bake for 7-9 minutes until the edges are firm and the center is still soft. Let stand 1 minute. Invert on individual plates while warm, dust with powdered sugar and serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and fresh fruits.
• The batter can be refrigerated for up to 2 days; bring to room temperature before baking.
• Baking time may change depending on the oven and moulds size.
• You can freeze the baked lava cakes for up to 3 months. Allow them to cool completely before freezing. Re-heat in the microwave.
• If you don’t have ramekins, you can use a muffin pan.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=RD3ZBBXMn4c&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes