watch Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe, this awesome recipe Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe
recipe information Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesRich, creamy and delicious baked Oreo cheesecake bars. Easy recipe for great dessert. If you an Oreo lover you'll love this Oreo cheesecake.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Oreo-Cheesecake-Bars-Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBNutellaCheesecake
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
26 Oreo cookies
1/4 cup (60g) butter, melted
For the filling
2½ cups (560g) Full Fat Cream cheese, room temperature
2/3 cup (160g) Sour cream
12-16 oreo cookies, crushed
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp (175g) Sugar
3 eggs, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush Oreo cookies to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined.
3. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream, beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
5. Crush or chop Oreo cookies and fold into the filling. Pour the filing over the crust. And sprinkle some crushed Oreos (optional).
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until almost set. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into squares