watch Bread Omelette Omelette in a Hole Recipe, this awesome recipe Bread Omelette Omelette in a Hole Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Bread Omelette Omelette in a Hole Recipe
recipe information Bread Omelette Omelette in a Hole Recipe, in section Worldwide Recipes
This bread omelette recipe is the perfect dish for breakfast. This bread pocket omelette sandwich recipe has protein, cabs and veggies. A perfect start for the day. You can make this omelette in a hole with any kind of bread, any kind of veggies and any king of cheese that you like.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More Breakfast Recipes:
French Omelette: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoufLVAAPSU
Scrambled Eggs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXHk92_MeZo
Healthy Oatmeal Porridge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK-sARCbkOw
1 serving (2 bread slices)
2 Bread slices
1/2 Onion, chopped
1/4 Red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 Green bell pepper, chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon Parsley, chopped (optional)
1oz (30g) Cheese of your choice
2 tablespoons Olive oil or butter for cooking
1. In a pan over medium heat, sauté onion and bell pepper for 5-6 minutes, until peppers are soft. Set aside.
2. In a bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper. Add cheese and mix. Set aside.
3. Using a knife cut out the center of each slice of bread leaving an outline around the bread crust.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, place bread sliced in the pan, put the onion mixture in the hole, the pour the egg mixture. Cook for 2 minutes, until the bottom is set, flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
• In this recipe I used low fat mozzarella cheese but you can use any kind of cheese that you like, such as: cheddar cheese, gruyere cheese, emmental cheese and more.
• In this recipe I used whole with bread but you can use any other bread that you like.
• You also can use other veggies: diced carrots, zucchini, eggplants, chili and more
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for 3 new cooking videos every week:
- Worldwide Recipes