watch Sweet Potato Cake Recipe How to Make Sweet Potato Bread, this awesome recipe Sweet Potato Cake Recipe How to Make Sweet Potato Bread in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Sweet Potato Cake Recipe How to Make Sweet Potato Bread
recipe information Sweet Potato Cake Recipe How to Make Sweet Potato Bread, in section Worldwide RecipesThis sweet potato cake is so moist, soft and rich. The recipe is easy to follow and even if you are not an experienced baker You'll easily make that cake.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Sweet-Potato-Bread-Recipe-%7c-Sweet-Potato-Cake
More Cakes and Desserts:
Banana Bread : http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
Fudgy Brownies: http://bit.ly/FudgyBrowniesRecipe
Chocolate Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 large sweet potato (400-450g or 14-16 oz)
1 cup (200g) white sugar
1/4 cup (50g) brown sugar
1/2 cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
1/3 cup (80 ml) water
2 large eggs
1 3/4 cups (220g) flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
3.5 oz (100g) walnuts
1. Wrap sweet potato with foil and bake at 450F (230C) until tender, about 1 hour.
2. Unwrap and peel the sweet potato. Transfer to a bowl and mash. Set aside and let cool while making the batter.
3. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
4. In a large bowl beat eggs, white sugar and brown sugar. Beat for one minute. Add oil, water and beat until combined.
5. In separate bowl stir flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
6. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix. And mashed sweet potato and mix until well combined. Fold in walnuts.
7. Pour into loaf pan.
8. Bake for 70-80 minutes. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
Note: if after 30 minutes in the oven, the bread turns too brown, cover with foil for the rest of baking.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Loaf Pan: https://amzn.to/2O8cZ0c
*some links provided above are affiliate links