watch Nicoise Salad Recipe How to Make Nicosie Salad, this awesome recipe Nicoise Salad Recipe How to Make Nicosie Salad in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Nicoise Salad Recipe How to Make Nicosie Salad
recipe information Nicoise Salad Recipe How to Make Nicosie Salad, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make easy and delicious Nicoise salad with tuna. Healthy salad recipe that you can serve as a side dish or even main dish.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Nicoise-Salad-Recipe
More Salad Recipes:
Greek Salad: http://bit.ly/GreekSaladTCF
Fig Salad: http://bit.ly/FigCheeseSalad
Strawberry and Lettuce Salad: http://bit.ly/StrawberryLettuce
Pasta Salad: http://bit.ly/PastaSaladTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the salad:
5-6 Lettuce leaves
4 medium potatoes
3 eggs, hard boiled
1/2 Red onion
10-12 cherry tomatoes
1 tuna fillet or canned tuna
200g (7oz) Green beans
1 tablespoon capers
For the dressing:
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Olive oil
3 tablespoons Vinegar
1. Preparations: peel the potatoes, cut into chunks, place in a large pot, cover with water, season with 1 teaspoon of salt, bring to a boil and cook until fork tender. Drain and let cool. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes, peel and set aside. Cook the green beans until ready. Set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onion, cut in half cherry tomatoes and hard boiled eggs. Set aside.
3. Place all vegetables in a large bowl and set aside.
4. Make the dressing: in a medium size bowl whisk mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. While whisking slowly pour olive oil. Set aside the dressing.
5. Mix all the vegetables with half of the dressing.
6. Lay the lettuce leaves onto a large plate. Transfer the salad to the plate.
7. Season the tuna with salt and pepper from both sides. Heat olive oil over medium heat and cook the tuna 2 minutes from each side. Slice and place on top of the salad.
8. Cut boiled eggs in half and add to the salad. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the remaining dressing.
• You can use white wine or red wine vinegar.
• You can use fresh tuna or canned tuna.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.