watch Tres Leches Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Tres Leches Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Tres Leches Cake Recipe
recipe information Tres Leches Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesTres Leches cake – light and soft sponge cake soaked in sweet 3 milk mixture and topped wimped cream. The traslation of Tres Leches from Spanish is 3 milks (in Spanish: pastel de tres leches). Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make authentic Mexican tres leches cake.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Cake Recipes You May Like:
Chocolate Biscuit Pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zmYteOezM
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
Vanilla Cupcakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3g2g6Wp1d0
Easy No-Bake Cake Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62NlyH5hTfQ
Japanese Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA9VMs1Y4E4
For the cake:
1 cup (125g) All-purpose flour
1½ teaspoons Baking powder
5 Eggs (separated) large
1 cup (240g) Sugar, divided into 3/4 cup and 1/4 cup
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/3 cup (80ml) Milk
1/4 teaspoon Salt
For the syrup:
7oz (200g) Sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
1¼ cup (300ml) evaporated milk
1/3 cup (80ml) whole milk
For the frosting:
1½ cups (360ml) Heavy whipping cream
4 tablespoons (40g) Icing sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Make the sponge cake: Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C), line a 9x13” (cm) pan with parchment paper, lightly grease it and set aside.
2. In a large bowl place 3/4 cup (150g) sugar and egg yolks. Beat until the mixture is pale in color and doubled in volume. Add milk, vanilla extract and mix until combined.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until combined (don’t over mix). Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites on high speed until foamy, gradually add 1/4 cup sugar (50g) and beat to stiff peaks.
5. Fold 1/3 of egg whites into the batter, then pour the batter into egg whites and gently fold. Pour into prepared pan.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. release the cake from the pan and let to cool on a wire rack. While cake cools, make the tres leches syrup.
7. Make the syrup: to a bowl add 3 milks, whisk until combined.
8. Place the cake back into the pan, then using a fork or a toothpick poke/pierce holes in the cake. Slowly pour the tres leches syrup over the top of the cake letting it soak in as you go. Set the cake aside for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
9. Make the frosting: in a large bowl place heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Whip to stiff peaks. Release the cake from the pan and spread the cream over the top of the cake.
10. Trim the edges (optional), then cut into squares.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes