watch Magnolia Bakery s Banana Pudding Recipe, this awesome recipe Magnolia Bakery s Banana Pudding Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Magnolia Bakery s Banana Pudding Recipe
recipe information Magnolia Bakery s Banana Pudding Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesMagnolia Bakery Banana Pudding – this recipe is the original Magnolia Bakery’s recipe. Made with homemade vanilla wafers, creamy vanilla pudding and banana slices. If you’ve never tried banana pudding, you should try it, this dessert is sweet, creamy and super delicious, no wonder people from all over the world are waiting in line this dessert!
Full written recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Magnolia-Bakery%e2%80%99s-Banana-Pudding-Recipe
More dessert recipes:
Banoffee Pie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BraObv9NKxs
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEwJZhdA9g
Triple Chocolate Mousse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IvISVSNEEk
Strawberry Panna Cotta: youtube.com/watch?v=dqAbMLspaPY
For the wafers:
1½ cups (190g) Flour
3/4 teaspoon Baking power
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
1/2 cup (62g) Powdered sugar
1/4 cup (50g) Granulated sugar
1 Egg, large
1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Milk
For the custard:
2/3 can (270g) Sweetened condensed milk
1 cup (240ml) Cold water
2.8oz (80g) Instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream
1. Make the wafers: preheat oven to 350f (175C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, powdered sugar and Granulated sugar. Add the egg, vanilla extract and milk, stir until combined.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until incorporated. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
4. Scoop out about 1/2 teaspoon of the dough. Shape into balls and place on a baking tray lined with a parchment paper, keep cookies about 1 ½ inches apart as the batter will spread when baked.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are golden, allow to cool on cooling rack
6. Make the custard: In a large bowl, beat together sweetened condensed milk and water until well combined. Add the instant pudding mix and beat, until incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
7. In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture until no streaks remain.
8. Assembly: arrange 1-2 cookies/crushed cookies at the bottom of the serving dish, then spread 1-2 tablespoons of the pudding, then arrange few banana slices. Repeat this process one more time. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
9. Before serving, garnish the top with additional cookies or cookie crumbs and banana slices.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes