watch 1 Million Subscribers Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe 1 Million Subscribers Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is 1 Million Subscribers Cake Recipe
recipe information 1 Million Subscribers Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesI decided to make this 1 million subscribers cake as a sign of appreciation to all my followers who support me, encourage me and trying my recipes. This beautiful cake is a vanilla cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting that you can make for birthdays and parties. I read a lot of your comments and I get a lot of love from you, you give me the motivation to keep doing what I do, so thank you!
Full recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Birthday Cake Recipes:
Red Velvet Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGE-RfP6KRE
Number Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkUEantrlQ8
Medovik : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD09V5oNpsU
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6b7x6uxUR8
For the cake:
2 1/3 cups (290g) Flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
1/2 cup (120ml) Oil
1½ cups (300g) Sugar
1 cup (240ml) Buttermilk (more if needed)
1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
For the frosting:
2/3 cup (150g) Butter, softened
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream, cold
1¼ cups (160g) Icing sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1¾ cups (400g) Cream cheese
1. Make the cake: Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line two 8-inch (20cm) round cake pans with parchment paper and grease bottom and sides.
2. In one bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, add salt, stir and set aside.
3. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar. Then add eggs, one at the time, beating until combined after each addition. Add oil, vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
4. Alternate adding flour mixture and buttermilk, beginning by adding 1/2 of the flour mixture, then 1/2 of the buttermilk. Then repeat this process. Beat until fully incorporating after each addition.
5. Divide the batter between prepared pans. Bake for about 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Allow the cakes to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan, then release from the pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
7. Make the frosting: in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl beat heavy cream to stiff peaks. Then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
8. Assembly: Place one cake layer with flat side down. Spread a layer of frosting, place the second layer of cake on top of the frosting, flat side up. Spread evenly the frosting on top and sides of the cake. Decorate the edges of the cake with sprinkles.
9. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=3ZJW4HR_1AI
- Worldwide Recipes