watch Healthy Granola Bars Recipe, this awesome recipe Healthy Granola Bars Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Healthy Granola Bars Recipe
recipe information Healthy Granola Bars Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesHealthy homemade granola bars. Quick and simple to make vegan granola bars.
Healthy BACK TO SCHOOL IDEAS.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Granola-Bars-Recipe
More Healthy Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
No-Bake Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
3 cups (270g) rolled oats
1 cup (140g) almonds
1/3 cup (40g) peanuts
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries or sour cherries
2 tablespoons (12g) desiccated/shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup +1½ tbsp (200g) honey or agave syrup
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (80g) coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). line a 10” x 8” (25 X 20 cm) pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Spread in baking pan, pressing down very firmly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
5. Remove from the pan and cut into bars.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Baking pan: https://amzn.to/2LvaR5u
*some links provided above are affiliate links