watch Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
recipe information Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesWhat's better than regular chocolate chip cookies? PEANUT BUTTER chocolate chip cookies! The cookie dough made with extra rich brown butter and these cookies are so soft ad gooey! a must try recipe!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Peanut-Butter-Stuffed-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Recipe
More Cookie Recipes:
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/RVCookie
Chocolate Chunk Cookies: http://bit.ly/ChocolateChunkCookie
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Italian Peach Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeachCookies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 18 cookies
1/2 – 2/3 cup (130-175g) peanut butter
1 cup (230g) butter
1 cup (200g) brown sugar
1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2¾ cups (345g) flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (175g) Chocolate chips
1. Place the butter in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until completely melted and browned, stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Be careful, don’t burn the butter. Transfer the butter into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a small bowl stir flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. To the bowl with brown butter and both sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at the time and vanilla, beat just until combined, about 15-20 seconds. Gradually add flour mixture, stir just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
6. Scoop out about 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough and flatten it, spoon 1-1½ teaspoons of peanut butter (chilled) in the center, roll into a ball.
7. Place rolled balls on a parchment paper with about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the sides. Cool on baking sheets for a 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Hand mixer: https://amzn.to/2Ks2mUy
*some links provided above are affiliate links