watch Garlic Naan Bread Recipe How to Make Naan Bread, this awesome recipe Garlic Naan Bread Recipe How to Make Naan Bread in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Garlic Naan Bread Recipe How to Make Naan Bread
recipe information Garlic Naan Bread Recipe How to Make Naan Bread, in section Worldwide RecipesGarlic naan bread recipe – naan bread is a traditional Indian flat bread. This version of homemade garlic naan bread is soft, buttery and garlicy. Follow this recipe to learn hoe to make easy and delicious restaurant style naan bread.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Garlic-Naan-Bread-Recipe
More Bread Recipes:
Honey Oatmeal Bread: http://bit.ly/HoneyOatmealBreadYT
Flat Bread filled with green onion and cheese: http://bit.ly/FilledFlatBread
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicChallahBread
Caramelized Onion Bread: http://bit.ly/CaramelizedOnionBread
4 cups (500g) All-purpose flour
2 teaspoons active-dry Yeast
3/4 cup (185g) Plain yogurt
2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
1½ teaspoons Salt
1 teaspoon Sugar
1/4 cup (60ml) warm water
3/4 cup (180ml) Warm milk
8 cloves minced Garlic
3-4 tablespoons Butter for brushing
Coriander for garnish
1. In a bowl, combine the yeast, sugar, and water. Let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the flour and salt together in a large bowl.
2. Add yeast mixture to the flour, then add warm milk, oil and yogurt. Stir until a dough is formed, then turn out onto a lightly-floured surface and knead until smooth, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer the dough to a large, lightly oiled bowl and cover with a damp kitchen towel or clean film. Let rise for 1 hour at room temperature, until doubled in size.
3. Meanwhile minced the garlic and roughly chop the coriander.
4. punch down the dough and turn out onto the counter. Shape into a ball and divide into 12 equal-sized pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
5. Heat a large, heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. Roll each ball into 1/4-inch (1/2cm) thick. Sprinkle some minced garlic and chopped coriander, lightly press. Cook until large bubbles form on the surface, about 1-2 minutes. Flip, press gently, and cook until bubbles on the bottom are charred, 1 to 2 minutes more.
6. Brush naan with butter, stack on a plate and cover with a towel to keep warm as you cook the remaining pieces.
if you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes