watch Rainbow Unicorn Bagels with Funfetti Cream Cheese, this awesome recipe Rainbow Unicorn Bagels with Funfetti Cream Cheese in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Rainbow Unicorn Bagels with Funfetti Cream Cheese
recipe information Rainbow Unicorn Bagels with Funfetti Cream Cheese, in section Worldwide RecipesRainbow Unicorn Cake: https://youtu.be/k9v2Tp10i80
Today I am showing you how to make Rainbow Unicorn Bagels with funfetti cream cheese.
MORE Unicorn Recipes: https://goo.gl/HXzOlm
Rainbow bagels are an internet hit, but they were missing one important thing- the unicorn horn!
RAINBOW CAKE RECIPES: https://goo.gl/aiHQuf
JELLO RECIPES: https://goo.gl/NbNeeZ
FOOD IMPOSTER RECIPES: https://goo.gl/QG3TUf
HOMEMADE CAKES: https://goo.gl/WO3gwS
Rainbow unicorn cake recipe blog post here : http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/?p=8229
BUY MY COOKBOOK: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/?page_id=7366
Subscribe to my NEW SECOND CHANNEL: https://goo.gl/gIoRUy
How to Make Unicorn Rainbow Bagels
Rainbow Bagels Ingredients:
-2 tubes Pillsbury Crescent Dough
-Gel paste- white, pink, blue, green, yellow
-Mini ice cream cones
-Sprinkles- jimmies, dragees, stars
-Edible glitter (confetti stars and disco dust)
-Cream cheese buttercream (https://youtu.be/KjIQz_4FQRo)
Rainbow Bagels Procedure:
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Divide biscuit dough up into four equal amounts. Mix in pink and white coloring to one section of dough, while wearing gloves. Mix yellow and white into a second section. Blue and white into a third section, and yellow, green and white into the last section of dough.
3. Flatten each piece of dough onto a piece of rectangle parchment paper, and place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
4. Stack rectangles of dough on top of each other, and slice into 6 strips.
5. Twist each strip and join ends together to form a circle.
6. Place onto a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Place on a cooling rack to cool.
7. To prepare unicorn horns, dip mini cones into white chocolate and allow to harden.
8. Using additional white chocolate in a piping bag, pipe a swirl of chocolate from the bottom and around to the top of the cone. Allow to harden.
9. Brush horn with glitter (disco dust)using a dry paint brush. Using piping gel and additional chocolate, place star sprinkles and confetti stars on the cone.
10.Brush bagel with piping gel and add sprinkles, confetti and dragees.
11.Mix jimmies into cream cheese icing and pipe or spread onto the bagel, filling the hole in the center. Place the horn in the center, using the icing to glue it into place.
12.Store in a sealed container or bag, undecorated. Decorate and fill with cream cheese right before serving.