watch Upside-Down Apple Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Upside-Down Apple Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Upside-Down Apple Cake Recipe
recipe information Upside-Down Apple Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis upside down apple cake is super moist and soft. Topped with a delicious layer of caramelized apples. Impressive cake that you can prepare for any occasion.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/UpsideDown-Apple-Cake-Recipe
More Cake Recipes:
Carrot Cake: http://bit.ly/CarrotCakeRecipe1
Apple Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleOatmealCake
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake: http://bit.ly/LemonPoppySeedYT
Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Pound Cake: http://bit.ly/LemonBlueberryRicotta
Medovik - Russian Honey Cake: http://bit.ly/Medovik
For the cake:
3/4 cup (170g) butter, softened
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1¾ cups (220g) Flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
For the apple caramel layer:
1/4 cup (60g) Butter, melted
1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Grease a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan.
2. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar, add eggs, one at the time and beat until combined. add milk, vanilla extract and beat until combined. add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and stir until incorporated. set aside.
3. Make the caramel: In a small bowl stir melted butter and brown sugar. Transfer to the prepared pan.
4. Peel the apples and thinly slice. Arrange the apples over the caramel in a circular pattern with each one overlapping the other. Repeat until the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
5. Pour cake batter on top of apples and smooth the top of the batter
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 3-5 minutes, turn out onto serving platter. Let cool slightly before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes