watch Cheesecake Brownies Recipe How to Make Cream Cheese Brownies, this awesome recipe Cheesecake Brownies Recipe How to Make Cream Cheese Brownies in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cheesecake Brownies Recipe How to Make Cream Cheese Brownies
recipe information Cheesecake Brownies Recipe How to Make Cream Cheese Brownies, in section Worldwide RecipesThese cheesecake brownies are the perfect combination of two of the most popular desserts. At the bottom a layer of rich brownie, at the top a layer of delicious cheesecake and on top a touch of brownie swirls. If you like fudgy brownies and you like cheesecake you are going to love these cheesecake brownies. Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make this impressive dessert.
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More dessert recipes you may like:
Oreo Cheesecake Bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnK5cJGrt_Y
Chocolate Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1CLGoxoSJY
Date Oatmeal Squares: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s0sJhx1zJU
Apple Oatmeal Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXgbz7i8N8
For the brownie:
6oz (170g) Dark chocolate
1/2 cup (100g) White sugar
1/3 cup (67g) Brown sugar
2/3 cup (155g) Butter
1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
3/4 cup (95g) Flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1 egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon Salt
For the cheesecake:
1 cup (225g) Cream cheese, room temperature
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). line a 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place chopped chocolate and butter in a large heat proof bowl. Set the bowl over a double boiler and melt completely. Add both sugars and stir. Allow to cool slightly.
3. In a separate bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
4. To the chocolate mixture add eggs, one at the time and whisk until combined.
5. Add flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
6. Pour the batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Reserve 1/2 cup for later.
7. In a bowl whisk cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
8. Pour cream cheese mixture over the brownie layer. Take your reserved ½ cup brownie batter and drop over cheesecake. Use a knife to gently swirl the filling, creating a marbled effect.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few fudgy crumbs.
10. Let cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
• You also can melt chocolate and butter in the microwave in a 20 second pulses.
• To make the brownie batter more “swirlble” add 2 tablespoons of hot water to the remaining batter and stir until combined and smooth, then drop over the cheesecake.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=7fyY2Sqq3uU
- Worldwide Recipes