watch One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe, this awesome recipe One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
recipe information One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesOne pan honey garlic chicken – quick and easy dinner/lunch recipe that anyone can make. This dish is super flavorful, your kinds and family will love this dish!
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-One-Pan-Honey-Garlic-Chicken-Recipe
More Easy Lunch/Dinner Recipes:
Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: http://bit.ly/LemonButterSalmon
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: http://bit.ly/SpaghettiWithMeat
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedChickenYT
Makes 4-5 servings
1½ lbs. (675g) Chicken breast, cut into small chunks
Black pepper to taste
5 cloves, Garlic – minced
1/4 bunch Parsley
1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce, low sodium
1/4 tablespoons (60ml) Water
4 tablespoons (85g) Honey
2 tablespoons Oil
Rice for serving
Green onions for garnish
1. In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add chicken chunks, season with pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk soy sauce, water and honey.
3. Add minced garlic cloves to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour the sauce to the pan, toss to coat, cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
5. Serve with rice and top with freshly chopped green onions.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes