watch Pesto Pasta Recipe How to Make Basil Pesto Pasta, this awesome recipe Pesto Pasta Recipe How to Make Basil Pesto Pasta in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pesto Pasta Recipe How to Make Basil Pesto Pasta
recipe information Pesto Pasta Recipe How to Make Basil Pesto Pasta, in section Worldwide RecipesThis traditional, classic basil pesto pasta is one of the easiest pasta dishes you can make. To make this delicious recipe you need only 20-25 minutes and you can serve amazing pasta dish.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Pesto-Pasta-Recipe
More Pasta Recipes:
4 Easy Spaghetti Recipes: http://bit.ly/2Hur4Ew
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells: http://bit.ly/SpinachPastaShells
Creamy Mushroom Pasta: http://bit.ly/CreamyMushroomPastaTCF
Shrimp Scampi with Pasta: http://bit.ly/ShrimpScampiPasta
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo: http://bit.ly/ShrimpFettuccine
My favorite kitchen equipment:
300g (10.5oz) Pasta of your choice
2 cups (40-45g) Basil leaves
1/4 cup (35g) Pine nuts
1/2 cup (40g) Parmesan cheese
1 clove Garlic, crushed
1/2 cup (120ml) Extra virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Bake the pesto sauce: toast the pine nuts for a few minutes over low heat until light brown. Immediately remove and let cool slightly.
2. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Process until finely chopped, while processing, gradually pour olive oil and keep processing until smooth. Check the seasoning and add more salt if needed. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
3. Cook the pasta: Bring a large pot with water to a boil. Add salt. Add pasta and cook to al dente according to package directions. Drain when ready (Just before draining, reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water).
4. Transfer the pasta to the sauce, add 1/4 cup of the cooking water, toss the pasta to coat, adding more water if needed until getting smooth consistency.
5. Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with few basil leaves and freshly grated parmesan.
• Instead of pine nuts you can use walnuts, cashew, almond or other nuts.
• If you don’t like garlic, you can omit it from the pesto sauce.
• You can use any kind of pasta that you like.
• You also can add to the pesto sauce some lemon zest and lemon juice.
• In this recipe I used casarecce pasta, but you can use any type of pasta.