watch Eggnog Recipe How to Make Eggnog, this awesome recipe Eggnog Recipe How to Make Eggnog in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Eggnog Recipe How to Make Eggnog
recipe information Eggnog Recipe How to Make Eggnog, in section Worldwide RecipesThis homemade eggnog is thick, creamy, rich, delicious and pretty easy to make! Tastes much better then store bought. Perfect drunk for Christmas and holiday season.
Printable recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Eggnog-Recipe--How-to-Make-Eggnog
More Recipe You May Like:
Italian Hot Chocolate Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt0pJ0BEHM
Mexican Style Hot Chocolate Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Coba4jIMHg
Homemade Marshmallows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsydtGPoAbk
8 Easy Truffle Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3AgwvFOyF4
Makes 4 large servings or 6 medium
2 cups (480ml) Milk
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
6 Egg yolks
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 cup (60ml) Cognac/Whisky/bourbon/rum (optional)
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon Cloves
1. In a large bowl whisk egg yolks and sugar until light, thick and fluffy. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine milk, heavy cream, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Bring to a simmer.
3. Temper the eggs by slowly adding the hot milk mixture into the eggs, whisking constantly while pouring the hot milk mixture.
4. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently with a wooden, until the mixture begins to thicken slightly, and coats the back of the spoon or until it reaches about 160F (70C). It will thicken more as it cools.
5. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract and liquor. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer.
6. Pour the eggnog into pitcher, bottle or other container and chill in the fridge until ready to serve (at least 2 hours).
7. When ready to serve, pour into a glass with ice cubes, sprinkle some grated nutmeg and cinnamon.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes