فيديو يشرح Spinach and cheese Quiche Recipe, شاهد الان في موقع وصفات مجربة Spinach and cheese Quiche Recipe في اكبر موقع عربي للوصفات المجربة
موضوع اليوم هو Spinach and cheese Quiche Recipe
تفاصيل الفيديو Spinach and cheese Quiche Recipe, في قسم وصفات مجربةSpinach and cheese Quiche - this recipe so delicious and rich! Good for special occasions, parties and birth days. Instad of gruyere cheese you can use any kind of cheese like, such as cheddar.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Spinach-and-cheese-Quiche-Recipe
More Delicious Recipes:
Salmon and Broccoli Quiche: http://bit.ly/SalmonBroccoliQuiche
Pizza Quiche: http://bit.ly/PizzaQuicheTCF
Greek Moussaka: http://bit.ly/MoussakaGreek
Crispy Fried Eggplant: http://bit.ly/FriedEggplant
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
2¼ cups (280g) flour
3/4 cup (170g) cold butter, cubed
1 teaspoon salt
4-6 tablespoons cold water
For the filing:
14 oz (400g) fresh spinach
1 yellow onion
1 red onion
2 garlic cloves, crushed (optional)
1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
7 oz (200g) gruyere cheese
3oz (90g) blue cheese such as gorgonzola
1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Butter + olive oil for frying
1. In a food processor process flour, salt and cold cubed butter. process until crumbs are formed. Add cold water, process until dough is formed. Do not over mix.
2. Transfer the dough to a work surface, pat into a ball and flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile make the filling: chop onions. In a large pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and some olive oil. Add chopped onions and sauté for 5 minutes. Add crushed garlic and spinach. Cook until wilted and reduced in size. Drain.
4. In a large bowl beat eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper and nut meg. Set aside.
5. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured board. Lightly dust the top of the dough. Roll until the dough is about 1/8 inch thick. Transfer the dough to a 9-10-inch (24-25cm) pie pan. evenly press the pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of your pan. Trim off the excess dough off the top of the pan. Gently pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork. Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
7. Blind baking: line a parchment paper over the dough. Fill with dry beans, rice or pie weights. Bake for 15 min. Remove the weights and the parchment paper. Return to oven for another 5-10 minutes or until crust is slightly golden. Remove from oven.
8. Sprinkle the spinach into the pie crust, sprinkle shredded gruyere cheese and cubed blue cheese. Pour the eggs and cream mixture over the spinach and cheese.
9. Bake until golden brown and set, about 35 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.
Nonstick 9-Inch Tart Pan with Removable Loose Bottom: http://amzn.to/2yAq8Ks
Cake stand: http://amzn.to/2yA1Wrz
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2rCA4PO
*some links provided above are affiliate links
- وصفات مجربة