watch How to Make Perfect Churros Churros Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Perfect Churros Churros Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Perfect Churros Churros Recipe
recipe information How to Make Perfect Churros Churros Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEasy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect churros.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Churros-Recipe
MORE DESSET RECIPES:
Easy Spanish Churros (egg free and dairy version): http://bit.ly/SpanishChurros
Giant Oreo Cake: http://bit.ly/GiantOreoCookie
No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Tiramisu Cake: http://bit.ly/AmazingTiramisu
Chocolate Soufflé: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSouffleTCF
Matcha Crepe Cake: http://bit.ly/MatchaCrepe
New York Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NewYorkCCake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 cup (240ml) water
1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
1 stick butter (110g)
2 tbsp sugar + 1/4 cup for coating
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
200g dark chocolate
1 cup heavy cream
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and butter. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
2. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until incorporated after each addition; spoon mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large open-star tip.
3. Heat oil for frying in a Dutch-oven or deep skillet to 356F (180C). Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels.
4. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Roll the churros in the mixture.
5. Chocolate sauce: heat heavy cream. Pour the cream over the chocolate. Let sit 1 minute. Stir well until smooth.
6. Serve immediately.
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links