watch Meat Borek Recipe How to Make Meat Burek, this awesome recipe Meat Borek Recipe How to Make Meat Burek in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Meat Borek Recipe How to Make Meat Burek
recipe information Meat Borek Recipe How to Make Meat Burek, in section Worldwide RecipesMeat borek (also known as Börek/Burek) - A turkish (also popular in other middle eastern and balkan countries) recipe for crusty phyllo dough filled with meat. Follow this recipe to learn how to make delicious meat borek.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Meat-Borek-Recipe
More Middle Eastern Recipes:
Stuffed Grape Leaves: http://bit.ly/DolmaRecipe
Stuffed Onions: http://bit.ly/StuffedOnionsRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 package phyllo (filo) dough (500g) 13-14 sheets
700g (24.7oz) ground beef
1/4 bunch parsley
1/4 bunch coriander
1 large onion
3 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/3 cup (45g) pine nuts
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil for brushing + 2 tablespoons for cooking
1. Finely chop onion, parsley, coriander and garlic.
2. In a large pan over medium heat pour olive oil. Sauté chopped onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until the meat turns brown. Add the spices and stir well. Add tomato paste and stir until well combined. Add pine nuts and stir. Turn the heat off, add chopped herbs and give a last stir. Let cool.
3. Preheat oven to 180C (355F)
4. Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a clean working surface (while you are working with one sheet cover the others with damp kitchen towel). Brush with olive oil and place another sheet on the first sheet. Brush again, thin layer of olive oil. On longer side of the dough, put a line of the meat filling. Roll the dough and place on a baking try lined with parchment paper. If the dough too dry, while you are rolling brush little bit more olive oil. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.