watch Zebra Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Zebra Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Zebra Cake Recipe
recipe information Zebra Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis zebra cake is light, moist and delicious. If you are not familiar with zebra cake, it is basically a chocolate and vanilla cake. This cake named zebra cake because of the unique pattern the looks like zebra. If you can decide rather making vanilla cake pr chocolate cake, make this cake and enjoy two flavors in one cake. This cake is perfect for birthdays, parties, and holidays.
Full written recipe + tips how to make the best zebra cake: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Zebra-Cake-Recipe
More Easy Desserts Recipes:
Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbEtPrP3Cqo
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a96NsBm0Xsw
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dXb9zX4VY
Easy No-Bake Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62NlyH5hTfQ
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQIWlEcqpc8
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
2¾ cups (345g) Flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
3/4 cup (175g) Butter, softened
1 cup (200g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1¾ cups (420ml) Buttermilk
3 tablespoons (24g) Cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven 350F (175C). line 9-inch round pan with parchment paper and grease bottom and sides. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at the time, beating until combined after each addition. Add vanilla extract and stir until combined.
4. Alternate adding flour mixture and buttermilk, beginning by adding 1/2 of the flour mixture, then 1/2 of the buttermilk. Then repeat this process. Beat until fully incorporating after each addition.
5. Divide the butter into two parts. To one part sift cocoa powder and mix until combined.
6. Drop one large spoonful of vanilla batter in center of the pan, then top with a spoonful of the chocolate batter. Repeat this process until you run out of the batter. At the end give the pan a little shake.
7. Bake the cake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan, release from the pan and allow to cool completely or serve warm.
Equipment I used in this video:
Measuring Cups an Spoons in Rose Gold: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/all-products/products/copper-measuring-cups-set-of-8
Baking Pan: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/bakeware/products/gold-round-baking-pan
Gold Cutlery with Black Handle: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/cutlery-flatware/products/gold-cutlery-with-black-handle-set-of-24
- Worldwide Recipes