watch Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe, this awesome recipe Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe
recipe information Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis zucchini crust pizza is the perfect solution for all those who are on a diet but can’t give up their pizza. This “pizza” recipe is gluten-free, low-carb, keto and much healthier than regular pizza. And in addition, this zucchini pizza recipe is super easy to make and you can top your pizza as you like.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Zucchini-Pizza-Crust-Recipe
More Zucchini Recipes:
Baked Zucchini Fries: http://bit.ly/BakedZucchiniFries
Zucchini Fritters: http://bit.ly/ZucchiniFrittersRec
Zucchini & Quinoa Salad: http://bit.ly/QuinoaPumpkinSal
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the zucchini crust:
3 medium zucchini
1 teaspoon Oregano
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/4 cup (32g) Cornstarch
1/4 cup (25g) Grated Parmesan
For the topping:
170g (6oz) Pizza sauce
150g (5.3oz) Grated mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 425Fº (220Cº). Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Grate zucchini. Then, using cheesecloth or a dish towel, squeeze excess moisture out of zucchini. Transfer grated zucchini to a large bowl.
3. Add egg, crushed garlic, grated parmesan, cornstarch, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
4. Spread zucchini crust into a 10-inch circle on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden.
5. Spread the sauce over the crust, sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and top with your favorite topping. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 6-8 minutes.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: